The Air Max Plus debuted in ‘98 with graphic textile uppers in gradient colors that paired with the wavy TPU “stripes” that provided both support and even more flair. Most famous for its initial “Tiger” and “Shark” colorways, the silhouette has gone on to be featured in countless new colorways and materials in the years since. Along with the traditional mesh build, the Air Max Plus is available in premium leather and suede iterations, that add a new casual-minded lifestyle appeal to the original sporty design. No matter what the upper is constructed in, you’ll enjoy all day comfort thanks to the multiple visible Air units in the heel and forefoot.
Stretch synthetic upper provides breathability while injected TPU ribs add support, durability, and bold style.
• Select styles are constructed in suede, leather, or synthetic materials. See each style for specific construction.
• Graphic uppers and/or gradient TPU stripes on select styles.
• Visible Air Max units in the forefoot and heel provide lightweight comfort.
• Tuned Air® technology in the heel provides finely tuned support and cushioning.
• Rubber outsole with waffle tread pattern offers traction and durability.
This is the second time I bought a version of this shoe I really love the comfort and I can run for miles with it in sunny weather.